Crystal Lake Courtesy Code:
- Boat landing for day use only.
- Please inspect and clean your boat, motor, trailer, bilges, live wells and ballast BEFORE entering lake and AFTER your day on the lake.
- Please be courteous to all residents and users of the lake, including wildlife.
- Please do not empty bait buckets, or release any live bait into the lake.
- Please carry out all of your trash, including food. Do not dump unused bait, trash, or garbage at the boat landing.
- Please know and obey all Wisconsin
boating regulations, saftey rules,
and game laws. VIOLATORS WILL BE REPORTED.
Boating Regulations Pamphlet - Wisconsin DNR
Boating Safety Tips - Wisconsin DNR
Fishing Regulations - Wisconsin DNR
Hunting Regulations - Wisconsin DNR
- Please operate motorized boats and personal watercraft at slow/no wake speeds in shallow water.
- IT IS THE LAW: A motorboat must be operated at "slow-no wake" speed within 100 feet of any dock, raft, pier, or buoyed restricted area.
- IT IS THE LAW: Personal Water Craft (PWC) must be operated at "slow-no wake" speed within 200 feet of the shoreline.
- IT IS THE LAW: When towing a water skier, tube, or any such device, there must be an observer, along with the driver. Use of a rear view mirror in replace of an observer is not allowed. It is important that the observer is old enough to competently perform the duties of an observer.
- Please protect waterfowl nesting areas and avoid getting too close to waterfowl using the lake.